- Yohi Forum
- Forum Archive (2000-2008)
- Yohi Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
- Dave Reid
The Japan Times
- ‘Disappointed’ IMF urges U.S. to ratify promised quota reforms
- JAXA plans Japan’s first moon shot in 2018
- Upcoming Abe speeches seen as rehearsal for WWII anniversary statement
- Japan stands tough against rice imports in TPP talks with U.S.
- Caregiver trainee program facing challenges
- Expected surge in workers hitting radiation limit leaves No. 1 plant’s decommissioning in jeopardy
- Kim scales North Korea’s highest mountain, state media claims
- Last two ‘Doolittle Raiders’ give group’s congressional medal to museum
- One year after Sewol ferry sinking, little changed in South Korea
- Tanaka excels against Rays
The Stars and Stripes
- Chinese activist more determined after lockup
- Boston Marathon winner who died century ago in WWI honored
- UN: 90,000 people have fled IS advance in Iraq's Anbar
- Ciudad Juárez scoffs at report of Islamic State terror cell in its midst
- Living in ships' shadows may be reality
- 20 female soldiers expected to begin Ranger course Monday
- WWI dog tag returned to soldier's family in Texas
- Search under way for 700 migrants lost at sea south of Italy
- Reagan shooter finds rejection, indifference in future home
- Injured vets prepare for 'Ride 2 recovery'
- Hey! Get off base and check out these events!
- Listen up! Get off base and check out a concert!
- Hagel in Yokota: 'We are not retreating from the world'
- U.S. Navy 7th Fleet holds SAPR training
- FLCY hosts STEM students
- NAVSUP FLC Yokosuka holds change of command
- The best place for cheap ramen
- After Hours: Japan's Thrashzone specializes in heavy metal, strong beer
- Author promos nation’s ‘sheepdog’ warriors
- Stepanie Rogish