- Yohi Forum
- Forum Archive (2000-2008)
- Yohi Photo Gallery
- Contact Us
Happy Holidays !
- Bob Hays
The Japan Times
- Horie sees bitcoin as route to more security, less government
- Smaller parties are losing influence
- After Japanese dad found with 15 babies, Thailand votes to ban commercial surrogacy
- E-cigs pose much higher cancer risk than thought: Japanese study
- British scientists to trial 15-minute Ebola test in Guinea
- Honda, Mazda face bigger recalls from U.S. air bag crisis
- Automobile wraps put new spin on paint jobs
- Australian display of 1.2 million Christmas lights sets world record
- Violence in Xinjiang continues despite crackdown, Beijing claims
- Crude oil slide thorn in BOJ’s side
The Stars and Stripes
- Time for Obama to listen
- Pentagon aims to train 'leaner, meaner Iraqi army'
- Community rallies to help Montana veteran's hunt
- Russian warships wait out storm in English Channel
- 7 brothers, 300 letters home
- 1 officer killed, 107 Islamists arrested in Egypt
- Ferguson protests move to Target, Wal-Mart stores
- Pope wades into Mideast turmoil with Turkish visit
- Civil War raider sinks off Newport News
- India believes its abducted workers in Iraq are alive
- Hey! Get off base and check out these events!
- Listen up! Get off base and check out a concert!
- Hagel in Yokota: 'We are not retreating from the world'
- U.S. Navy 7th Fleet holds SAPR training
- FLCY hosts STEM students
- NAVSUP FLC Yokosuka holds change of command
- The best place for cheap ramen
- After Hours: Japan's Thrashzone specializes in heavy metal, strong beer
- Author promos nation’s ‘sheepdog’ warriors
- Stepanie Rogish